Classical education for a digital age
Master the liberal arts, and then never forget them
An educated person should be able to read Cicero in Latin, analyze arguments, persuade strangers, solve equations, prove theorems, compose music, and orient themselves with nothing but the stars.
Who's this for?
- Families wanting to supplement a classical homeschooling curriculum
- Individuals wishing to reap the benefits of a liberal arts education without the high cost of schooling
- Our curriculum currently consists of 85 lessons with 1085 unique exercises, roughly covering subjects taught in 1st-3rd grade Latin Grammar schools (and this is expanding each week!)
How does it work?
- The student can choose lessons from various disciplines (grammar, arithmetic, astronomy, etc...) and get immediate feedback every step of the way
- Our state of the art spaced repetition algorithm prepares practice sessions to review each item learned for exactly when it would maximize long term retention
- Complete "daily workouts" and participate in our leaderboard to stay motivated
Boethius is actively being developed
Sign up here and we'll let you know about major updates!