Classical education for a digital age
Master the liberal arts, and then never forget them
Who's this for?
- Families wanting to supplement a classical homeschooling curriculum
- Individuals wishing to reap the benefits of a liberal arts education without the high cost of schooling
- Our curriculum currently consists of 72 lessons with 928 unique exercises, roughly covering subjects taught in 1st-3rd grade Latin Grammar schools (and this is expanding each week!)
How does it work?
- The student can choose lessons from various disciplines (grammar, arithmetic, astronomy, etc...) and get immediate feedback every step of the way
- Our state of the art spaced repetition algorithm prepares practice sessions to review each item learned for exactly when it would maximize long term retention
- Complete "daily workouts" and participate in our leaderboard to stay motivated
Boethius is actively being developed
Sign up here and we'll let you know about major updates!