Classical education for a digital age
What's this for?
- Supplement a classical homeschooling curriculum
- Achieve mastery through continuous practice
- Economize on the student's time by applying spaced repetition theory
- Incorporate advances within the liberal arts (especially the technical aspects)
What is taught?
- We plan to support all the classical liberal arts, but already have grammar, logic, arithmetic, geometry, and astronomy exercises
- We currently have 751 unique exercises and are adding more all the time (the last one was added on 2020-12-25)
How do I use this?
- Click 'Try Random Exercise' to see what it is like to use without needing to be signed in
- For the full experience though, click 'Sign Up for Early Access' and create an account with a username and password
- Then, click 'Learn' and complete the exercises to the best of your ability
- You will get hints when you answer incorrectly
- The more times you answer a kind of exercise correctly, the less frequently you'll review it
- Regularly finishing your "daily workout" is the surest path towards mastery
Boethius is actively being developed
Sign up here and we'll let you know about major updates!