BOETHIUS: Smart flashcards
Classical education for a digital age
Boethius will teach you to read Latin, analyze arguments, persuade strangers, solve equations, prove theorems, compose music, and orient yourself with nothing but the stars.
Who's this for?
- Families wanting to supplement a classical homeschooling curriculum
- Individuals wishing to reap the benefits of a liberal arts education without the high cost of schooling
- Those preparing for the National Latin Exam
- Our curriculum currently consists of 252 lessons with 3232 unique exercises, roughly covering subjects taught in 1st-4th grade Latin Grammar schools (and this is expanding each week!)
How does it work?
- The student can choose lessons from various disciplines (grammar, arithmetic, astronomy, etc...) and get immediate feedback every step of the way
- The flashcards are smart because they grade themselves and automatically plans future study sessions based on past performance
- Our state of the art spaced repetition algorithm prepares practice sessions to review each item learned for exactly when it would maximize long term retention
- Complete "daily workouts" and participate in our leaderboard to stay motivated
Boethius is actively being developed
Sign up here and we'll let you know about major updates!